Using wx.stc.StyledTextCtrl

I started to use wxpython a couple of weeks ago. Actually I tried it for a while before but decided to use PyGtk that time for my Copymanager. Anyway, yesterday I needed to use a text control with style support; in wx the widget for that is StyledTextCtrl. When I added it to my window I noticed the horizontal scrollbar appeared by default, even if the content of the widget didn't fill the view. Thinking this control should behave somehow similar to TextCtrl I tried using wx.TE_MULTILINE but this had no effect on the StyledTextCtrl. After reading its entire documentation and trying a couple of options I found WrapMode property that finally gave me what I wanted.
styledTextCtrl = wx.stc.StyledTextCtrl(parent)
styledTextCtrl.WrapMode = True

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viaje a la Lenin