I'm a waver!!

For 2 days Google Wave have been top trend in twitter and every single technology weblog. I have to admit, I spend almost the entire night of October 1, the day they started to send the 10000 invites, asking and begging for an invite. I think I was pretty luck to get one yesterday afternoon, thanks to @jraines.
So yes, now I belong to the selected (but growing exponentially) group of wavers and I have to say, it feels  reaaaally nice. Google Wave is really amazing, the real time communication is definitely the future. I wish it were integrated with Gmail and Google Documents at least but I guess that's something coming up. If not someone (maybe me :)) will make an extension for that. What inspires me more is that it is entirely open source and with the API in python (and java but that's not my business)
Well, for those also lucky to have Google Wave account this is my address, add me to share ideas and waves: godinblack [at] googlewave [dot] com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using wx.stc.StyledTextCtrl

Viaje a la Lenin